Registration is now open for the 50th SIRM National Congress, which will be held in Rome at the “La
Nuvola” Congress Center on October 6-9. For online registration click here.
The participation is free for SIRM members who renewed their membership both in 2021 and 2022.
At the 50th National Congress of the SIRM you can:
- Take part to scientific sessions, each lasting one hour. There are: 3 Monothematic Courses, 84 Refresher Courses, 76 Round Tables, 70 Refresher Lessons, events divided into the three themes of the congress, “New Applications in Diagnostic Imaging”, “Interventional Radiology” and “Artificial Intelligence”;
- discover the technological innovations present in the technical exhibition spread over two floors.
- immerse yourself in the radiological professional community and meet industry partners;
- choose the workshops to follow according to your practical training needs (booking required);
- deepen your knowledge of Artificial Intelligence by participating in sessions on dedicated workstations in the Multimedia Classroom, with the guidance of tutors, on MRI of the prostate, recognition of skeletal fractures, chest x-ray and CT, mammography (reservation required);
- test your diagnostic skills by taking part in reasoned case studies;
- approach and / or deepen your knowledge and skills in Interventional Radiology. Simulation courses were planned: “vascular”, “extravascular”, “neurovascular” and “interventional materials”, each lasting two hours with the presence of a specialist in the sector; each participant will have the opportunity to simulate multiple procedures according to an ordered and pre-established rotation (reservation is required);
- enroll in the e-leaning/FAD courses (which will be activated immediately after the closing of the Congress) linked to the three single-issue courses: the relative volume is included in the registration fee.
For further information you can write to: email@example.com